Monday, October 27, 2008

Pics from the week

We went to pick out our pumpkins on Saturday. But we got there are saw how expensive they were and decided to just still some pics. Then we went to walmart and got ours for half the price. I know we are so cheap, but its just going to end up in the trash anyway:)


Look there is an enormous Pumpkin wearing a pink shirt!!


We took Gavin to a Halloween festival and tried to get him to wear his costume so he would look cute like the other kids. But of course he was not having it. This is him and Oliver being grumpy butts. ( It was really hot outside, so I cant say I blame them)

Gavin with his new hair cut. Thank you to Uncle Gregory for your hair cutting skills! I miss his poofy curls but at least he does not look like a raga-muffin

Gavin has started this new thing where he pulls Jonathan's clothes out of the closet and drags it around the house and outside saying daddy, daddy, daddy. I suppose he is trying to find his daddy. It's cute but kinda sad, because I know he misses his dad all day.

1 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

What a cute musher. And that is the best looking pink pumpkin I've ever seen.