Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shampoo Thief!

So I was at the grocery store the other day picking out some shampoo for Jonathan. I was trying to find one that smelled yummy for him. In the middle of my quest, of course my child had to get out of the cart to check out the other merchandise. While making my final decision of which one to buy, I turn around to find that Gavin had decided to see for himself which shampoo he liked best by pouring some on his head. All I could think was OH GREAT!! We had just started our shopping trip so I didn't want to go home. So I had the great idea to use a wipe to clean it off. This of course turned it into a foamy mess on top of his head. Now I was getting frustrated because I did not want to walk around the store with a kid that had bubbles in his hair. So I just rubbed it in as much as I could to make it look like hair gel, well foamy hair gel... When we got home I gave him a bath and needless to say I didn't need to use any Shampoo.

Sorry if the pictures aren't so good I had to use my phone to take the pics.

I have to say I don't think I will be taking any solo trips to the grocery store when the baby is here.



5 comments:

The Bori Family said...

LOL!!! Welcome to the world of motherhood!!! Are you braced for 2 under 2? :o)

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Ha! That is so funny. What a little stinker. He is so cute I just want to eat him. :)

The French Family said...

I love you little Gavin stories! He's such a character.

The Hill family said...

HEHEHE!! That little tike is just too funny! I love it! What a little Rascal!

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

awww...we miss you guys! I love the story! That cracks me up! See you saturday!