Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Utah Trip #1






Gavin and I just got back from a week trip to Utah. We had a really good time hanging out with family. We spent most of are time playing with the cousins and shopping! What could be better than that. I am so glad I got one last trip to Utah in before I have baby number two. Because I don't think I will be going anywhere else for a long while. I almost didn't go because I thought Gavin was going to be a holy terror on the Airplane. That's not something I wanted to deal with by myself. I didn't want someone to kick us off the plan because I had a screaming child. But to my surprise he was actually a complete angel! I almost was not sure I was traveling with the right kid. He was so good, I have alot more faith in him now!


I really miss my family in Utah, and I really miss that freakin bread that Veronica buys. I am going to have to see If I can order it from the company. It was soooo good!! Here are a few Slide shows from our trip! Enjoy!










2 comments:

The French Family said...

Well I so happy that we got to see you and Gavin while you were out here. We'll have to keep up the visiting from Utah to Florida and Florida to Utah... So Halloween... definitely in Fl - too cold here. See ya then!

Katheryn Snyder said...

Glad that you had such a great time! It makes me want a Utah visit! Hopefully, we can make it there soon. We miss all the family there! It was so nice to see you on Sunday! I'm totally serious about watching Gavin!