Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me at 34 Weeks

My Cheeks are chubby, I am anything but thin, I am soon going to turn into the Michelin Man! Everything is going pretty good with this pregnancy. I just cant wait for it to be over. I wish I was one of those women who loved being prego. I think it is one of the most tortuous things in the world. Don't get me wrong, I love the miracle I am making I just don't like the discomfort. I cant wait to meet this little girl. I have dreamed of have a little girl of my own since I was just little girl. Hopefully she wont give us as much trouble coming out as her big brother did.

5 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I think you're a cute prego lady. :) The question is... have you decided a name for your little princess??

The French Family said...

I'm right there with ya on the whole discomfort thing. I don't think our little bodies were ment to have babies - there's just not enough room for the both of us. My doctor once said that ladies who are 5'8" or taller should be the only ones who have babies because they've got the room to hide a little baby inside. On the bright side only 6 more weeks to go, right? Hang in there and think positive, I'm sure all will go just fine.

Katheryn Snyder said...

you are so cute! I really don't think you look bad at all! I guess we are harder on ourselves than we should be! Hang in there, you're almost done!

The Bori Family said...

You look as cute as ever! Quit being so silly! :o) Hang in there for these last few weeks! I know it feels like forever, but it will come sooner than you know it. Now, I'm with Rach, does she have a name yet????!!!!!!

JessiLeigh said...

I remember those last few weeks too well (seriously, theres a reason im not pregnant again now, and thats definitley on the list!) You look cute!! Love that basketball belly!