Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baby Updates!

Profile

It's definitely a girl!


I went to the Doctors on Thursday to have another Ultrasound done. They were checking to see if my placenta moved up into a normal position. The visit went well, they said everything was good and the placenta was fine (it positioned itself in a good spot). We are also now 100% sure we are having a girl, instead of 95%. That 5% sure made a big difference to Jonathan. The doctor also said everything else with the baby was perfect and she is already measuring in the 60th percentile for weight. I think this might be a big baby! I have also only gained 10lbs which is awesome! I think by this time with Gavin I had already put on 20lbs. But I guess that is what happens when you sit at a desk all day and eat Sonny's.


We still have not decided on any names for this poor little girl. I think we are leaning more towards Bella, but that has not completely stuck with me yet. If you have any suggestions let me know!!! I am hoping one day I will hear a name and just know that it's the one or maybe I will just need to see her first! I am so excited to meet her and can't wait to get her settled into her new family. I know Gavin will just love her, he loves every baby he sees. He is going to be an awesome big brother!

3 comments:

the ence family said...

Aislyn is a darling girl in my kinder class... AAAslyn not asslyn :) the name hasn't stuck with me, but this girl is a doll!!!

Katheryn Snyder said...

I like the names Elise, Adisyn and Kaitlyn Elise. Adisyn is my niece's name and we call her Addy for fun. I absolutely love the name of Elise and have always wanted to name a daughter that. Luckily, I had a daughter and we both agreed on that name! I also like my 6 yr. old neighbor's name, Kaitlyn Elise. I'm sure you'll come up with a great name, especially once you see her! Good luck with everything!

Lisa said...

Gillane! This is Lisa, your former house mate in Vegas...Was so excited to find your blog and see your beautiful family! My husband and I are also living in Florida. Would love to get in touch: Lrayko@yahoo.com