Friday, September 12, 2008

Weird-O

So I have to say that my child is a little strange (no surprise considering where he comes from). He has a weird obsession of sticking foreign objects into the side of his Binky and sucking on it! I don't know where he got this from or why he does it, all I know is that it is very funny. He has been doing this since before he could walk. As if still sucking on a Binky wasn't bad enough, now he has to have little tag along's. I got a few pictures of his latest finds. I'll have to create a blog just for all the things he sucks on!

This is a Q-tip, thankfully an unused one!

This is a tissue, also thankfully unused!
He had a little help from mommy for this trick!

This is one of his favorites : The Hair Tie!

2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

LOL! That is way cute. Your not the only mom with a little weird-o. Brooke used to have this weird obsession with Q-tips. She loved to put them in her mouth. She also loved to eat cotton balls and tare apart my tampons. Thankfully those phases are over with. He is a yummer!

The French Family said...

how funny. seriously that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Gotta love the weird-o's. I've got one too.