Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bori Family Beach Trip #1

The whole Bori clan went down to St. Pete last weekend to hang at the beach. It was a lot of fun and it was good to get away and hang with the family. I just wish Jonathan could have been there. But he had a Baseball tournament that according to him he just simply could not miss!! O-well he miss out on a good time. The girls and I got a chance to sing Karaoke. We sang Any Man of Mine. It was just like old times!! Before we actually had a man!!

I had to get a picture of this because this is probably the first time in my dad's life that he has changed a diaper!!!












2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Good times! I had a blast singing Karaoke with you and Char and Elena. We should do it again some day.

The French Family said...

I always have such a fun time with our whole family. I'm always amazed that we don't do more family shin-digs more often. I find them very enjoyable!