Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gavins First Hair Cut!!

Well, I finally broke down and took Gavin to get a hair cut. As some of you may know this was something I didn't want to do. But I was advised by many that he would look much better with it cut. I was just so attached to his little curls I could not bare to see them go. I almost started to cry when they cut them off (silly huh). I have to say he does look better, even though I do miss the curls. According to Jonathan he no longer looks like trailer trash.

I thought we were going to have to hold him down and sit on him to keep him still, but he did sooo good. I was so proud of him. He looked just like a little man sitting in the chair (or should I say Car). I wish he didn't have to grow up so fast, but at least he looks cute doing it.


I am really going to have to learn to cut his hair myself now. I could not believe how much it cost. All they did was cut like 5 strands of hair and charged us an arm and a leg!


Before













Look at his facial expression. I guess he didn't like her to much!! haha


AFTER!!













3 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Hooray! What a little stud muffin

Katheryn Snyder said...

what a handsome boy! I miss my baby in Sacrament meeting! You guys need to come over and play!

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

He is so cute!! Kira misses her boyfriend and I miss my pal!! We need to get together!! Call me when the mom-in-law leaves and maybe we can go and have a swim at Katheryn's new pool!!