Thursday, May 15, 2008

We Jumped on the Band Wagon!!

Well, guys we finally created a blog. So in WWW lingo I am now a Blogger!! I am sure this blog will be a lot more interesting and have more personality once I read Blogging for Dummies. I didn't realize how much work it was. So just hang in there while I figure it all out!

I am excited to share with all of you the progress of our growing family. For those that did not know, we are expecting our second child. I am due on November 4Th. Gavin and the new baby will be exactly 18 months apart. We will be finding out what this lemon sized alien is on June 11Th. We hope for a girl because they are fun to dress up. But we would love a boy so Gavin can have a brother as a best friend and plus it would be a lot cheaper.

I'll need to catch you up on the past few very exciting events in Gavin's little life!! I would love to start back from his birth, but I just don't have that kind of time and energy.

I am excited to be a blogger now!! I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and learning about your families. Now its your turn!!

0 comments: