Monday, January 12, 2009

Gavin and Oliver

One of are weekly activity's is going to the park. On this day our friends Karly and Oliver joined us. It was a lot of fun, Gavin and Oliver love to play together. Gavin is determined to make Oliver walk. He will grab him by the hands and pull him ( Its kinda funny). As you can tell they both love the camera. When I would put the camera away Gavin would keep saying cheese and posing, because he wanted more pictures!

I Love this picture of Oliver


Revenge!
BUDS!!

2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I love the first pic of Gavin spread eagle. :) Looks like he had a fun time at the park.

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

Awww....I miss you guys!! When are we going to have a park day together?!! I know I have girls, but still...boys and girls can play together right?! Miss you both so much! And Maddi is looking sooo cute! She is getting so big!