Monday, December 8, 2008

Fatty Maddi

Maddi is 5 and half weeks now. I am a little behind on my posts. On December 1st we took Maddi in for her one month check up. It seems to be that we have a little butterball on our hands. When the nurse told me how much she weighed I almost had her put her on the scale again. At one month of age our darling baby weighed 11 lbs 10 oz. She gained 3 and a half pounds in one month, and added a inch & 3/4 to her height. I never knew how yummy a chubby little baby could be. They are so much fun to squish and cuddle with. So her new nickname in FATTY MADDI!!!

4 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Cubby babies are the best (as long as their not too fat). :) Anyway, what percentile does that put her in? I love the nickname. :)

The French Family said...

I love it! Fatty Maddi is so cute! I'm sure that will change befor she's a teenager (you wouldn't want to give her a complex) but for now I just love it! And yes, I'd have to agree that chubby babies are very yummy!

Katheryn Snyder said...

she is so stinkin adorable! I'm thinking of changing wards so I can hold her during sacrament :)

Ivan, Jenna, and Allison said...

Those of us that are far away need some FATTY MADDI pictures to show off all of those rolls. Come on give us a diaper shot that you can embarrass her later with.